8.3.10

Rave is King

I was going to do a big ol' update today and give you a nice big goodie bag full of treats, but then my file host thought "hey! this stupid bastard is paying to host files on here, shall we just...take down the servers whenever he wants to upload?"
fuck you rapidshare, and the nerd rage you send me in to!

Anyway, on with the show!
I've been on the prowl for a while now for remixes of popular tracks, like some of the ones posted here. I've found a few good'uns over the weeks which ill be giving to you when i feel like it, like some kind of filthy beat puppet master!



So, my little puppets! heres 2 remixes, a lesser known Duck Sauce track and a track i dont know much about right now, only that it reminds me of back to the future 3, and i MUST drop it in my next set

FUKKK OFF - Rave Is King (La Castle Vania Remix)

The Beatles - Getting Better (Punk Rolla Remix)

Duck Sauce - Grand Steppin

Acidkids - Josef Geld

I also realised today I forgot to post about an awesome producer by the name of Turbo P. I've run out of time to post about this fella tonight, so I'll get something put together tomorrow!


hugs n kisses,

Your phallic friend

No comments:

Post a Comment