11.3.10

The watcher, the retard

Watching the stats for this blog can be pretty amusing. I see some of you getting antsy for your next bangin' beat fix, refreshing the page like your life depends on it. Poor bastards, I've been there myself, which is mostly how this blog came to appear!
I also noticed I had a lot of people sending me email from the Contact page but I never seemed to receive the E-mail, which explains people hunting me down in various other methods. The reason i never got these e-mails is actually because im retarded! I had the wrong email address down, sorry about that guys.
Another thing that came to my attention is how the popularity of this blog is starting to snowball, and with that my bandwidth is disappearing faster and faster with each update. So im on the prowl for somewhere to host this musical gold. If anyone has any ideas, you can actually contact me now!




Enough jibber jabber! on with the beats..

Heres 2 remixes by The Bloody Beetroots. These boys must be workaholics, and thank fuck for that. The first track is a remix of some shite indie track, it really shows their skills off that they can polish a turd.

Shitdisco - 72 Virgins (Bloody Beetroots Remix)

Heres a remix they did of a Vitalic track from his second album. If any of you get the chance to see Vitalic live, do NOT miss it. He's fucking awesome live, to say the least.

Vitalic - Second Lives (Bloody Beetroots Remix)


This track is decent, though probably about twice the length it needs to be.

Blake - What I Like (Knuckles Remix)

The Mould - Getto

The Mould - South Getto



Again, apologies for fucking up the contact page. Feel free to send me any tracks you want featured (if theyre worthy enough!) or just to tell me how this blog has changed your life, and now im your new jesus.

Buenas Noches,
el tardo

No comments:

Post a Comment