27.2.10

Forgive Me Readers, For I have Sinned

I just read word of a new release coming soon from the Boys Noize & Erol Alkan collaboration. Then i realised ive been neglecting you poor sonsabitches of the first release! What a bastard i am.

A bastard I may be, but I am a GLORIOUS bastard! for here are the tracks -

Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Death Suite

Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Waves

Heres the Bobermann remix of Death Suite I featured previously.


Now thats out of way, Boys Noize & Erol Alkan have announced the next double single will be Avalanche and Lemonade.





You can listen to a preview of the tracks over at Erol's Myspace or Boys Noize Myspace
Theres no release date as of yet, but its due to be sometime soon.

The pair are also going to be performing together at Miami's Ultra Festival this march

No comments:

Post a Comment