26.2.10

Remix O' Clock

Just a small update for now with a few remixes to keep you going

(yeah i couldnt think of a picture for remixes, so i went with a food mixer....close enough.)


After watching Beetle Juice for what is probably nearing an unhealthy amount of times, I got to thinking about how i love Harry Belafonte - Jump In The Line. Then i got to thinking about how I need to drop this in a set, if only for my own satisfaction. Though lets be honest, who wouldnt love hearing this? (if you said 'me' to that question, get out and never come back! you filthy swine). Anyway, after much searching, I found this little gem!

Harry Belafonte - Jump In The Line (John Bourke Bmore Remix)


Riverside is a track that seems to suffer from being overplayed and is definitely love or hate, but either way this is a good remix by Elektrixx
Sydney Samson - Riverside (Elektrixx Remix)

Digitalism - I Want I Want (Lazrtag Remix)

Daft Punk - Prime Time Of Your Life (Tits & Clits Remix)

Michael Jackson - Beat It (Blister Boyz Remix)


Thats your lot for now. Remember to add us on facebook and show your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment